Clinical Supply Utilization Management System
The Next Level of Supply Chain Savings Beyond Price & Standardization
Conventional Supply Chain Strategies Have Reduced Price Savings to Barely 1% to 2% of Total Supply Budget—But Utilization Savings Now Represent Over 7% to 15% of NEW Savings From Total Supply Budget!
"The system highlighted an unusual utilization increase in trach tubes that turned out to be caused by mismanagement of the trach tube inventories between Respiratory and Periop. Because we found this issue we were able to collaboratively improve the trach tube inventory process and improve availability of custom and standard trach tubes organization-wide."
Clinical Value Analysis Team Leader
“We already have a solid value analysis program, quality analytics, and great people! But we still deployed SVAH’s Clinical Supply Utilization Tool because of the proven experience, support, and results behind the system that fast-tracked our clinical utilization program from a basic beginner stage to advanced expert in just a few short months!"
Vice President of Supply Chain
- Increase Awareness of Product Fluctuations
- Gain Insight Into Clinical Product Use Patterns
- Uncover Unseen Quality Issues with Products
- Use Your Own Data as a Powerful Evidence Reporting Engine
- Easily Track the Before, During, and After Results of Your VA Studies
- Make Better Decisions with Your Best Evidence – Your Data!
All You Need is a System to Show You Where the 7% to 15% of Savings Beyond Price is Hiding in Your Supply Chain
Let SVAH Show You Where Your Savings are Hiding with a No Cost, No Obligation Demonstration